BUILDEX Vancouver 2021 Call for Speakers
is Now Open EXTENDED!
As BUILDEX Vancouver and IDS Vancouver join forces this September, we invite groups from across construction, architecture, engineering, interior design, and real estate to submit session proposals.
The conference offers an extensive program of educational content, including seminars, expert panels, thought leadership, technical workshops and interactive discussions. Interested parties can make submissions under any of these session format types across a wide range of topic areas, below. As we bring British Columbia’s building industry together this fall, what will you share?
Submissions deadline: Friday May 21, 2021.
Why speak at BUILDEX Vancouver?
What’s in it for you?
- An All-Access Pass to BUILDEX Vancouver
- Access to the Speaker Ready Room throughout the two-day show
- Entry to the VIP Lounge on the tradeshow floor
- Complementary access to the BUILDEX Industry Networking Reception
- Five free seminar passes to share with colleagues, peers or clients to attend your session
Topic streams will include:
- Building Envelope Solutions
- Commercial Interiors, Space & Trends
- Health & Wellness
- Innovation and Technology in Design & Construction
- Labor, Talent & Diversity
- Leadership and Business Management
- Legal, Risk Management, Regulation & Code Updates
- Multi-Residential & Affordable Housing
- Optimizing Building Performance & Asset Value
- Professional & Personal Skills Development
- Project Planning, Delivery, Management & Collaboration
- Retrofits, Repurposing and Existing Assets
- Smart Buildings, IoT & Proptech
- Sustainable, High Performance, Energy Efficient and Net Zero Buildings
Committed to a diverse, inclusive and equitable industry
We are committed to making the design, construction, and real estate industries more diverse, inclusive and equitable. We ask that you give this consideration when submitting your session; we want to ensure representation in all areas (e.g. gender, race, ethnicity, ability, education, expertise, backgrounds, disciplines, industry, etc.) across our seminar program and the show.
Unsure about presenting in person or cannot travel to Vancouver?
Virtual delivery of sessions will be considered. BUILDEX cares strongly about our network of speakers, attendees and industry communities. We recognize that despite improvements to Government restrictions, travel and participation may look different for some speakers this year. If this includes you, we invite you make a speaker application and the BUILDEX team will create opportunities for online delivery of sessions where possible.
We thank all participants for their interest.
If you have questions, would like to get involved as a speaker, or provide us with comments or suggestions for the program, please contact: