BUILDEX Vancouver 2021 Call for Speakers is Now Open!
As BUILDEX Vancouver and IDS Vancouver join forces this September, we invite groups from across construction, architecture, engineering, interior design, and real estate to submit session proposals.
The conference offers an extensive program of educational content, including seminars, expert panels, thought leadership, technical workshops and interactive discussions. Interested parties can make submissions under any of these session format types across a wide range of topic areas, below. As we bring British Columbia’s building industry together this fall, what will you share?
Submissions deadline: Friday, May 7, 2021.
Why Speak at BUILDEX Vancouver?
What’s in it for you?
- An All-Access Pass to BUILDEX Vancouver
- Access to the Speaker Ready Room throughout the two-day show
- Entry to the VIP Lounge on the tradeshow floor
- Complementary access to the BUILDEX Industry Networking Reception
- Five free seminar passes to share with colleagues, peers or clients to attend your session
The event theme will be announced in Spring 2021.
Topic streams will include:
- Building Envelope Solutions
- Commercial Interiors, Space & Trends
- Health & Wellness
- Innovation and Technology in Design & Construction
- Labor, Talent & Diversity
- Leadership and Business Management
- Legal, Risk Management, Regulation & Code Updates
- Multi-Residential & Affordable Housing
- Optimizing Building Performance & Asset Value
- Professional & Personal Skills Development
- Project Planning, Delivery, Management & Collaboration
- Retrofits, Repurposing and Existing Assets
- Smart Buildings, IoT & Proptech
- Sustainable, High Performance, Energy Efficient and Net Zero Buildings
Creating a Diverse Program
We are committed to making the design, construction, and real estate industries more diverse, inclusive and equitable. We ask that you give this consideration when submitting your session; we want to ensure representation in all areas (e.g. gender, race, ethnicity, ability, education, expertise, backgrounds, disciplines, industry, etc.) across our seminar program and the show.
We thank all participants for their interest.
If you have questions, would like to get involved as a speaker, or provide us with comments or suggestions for the program, please contact: